Sunday, May 27, 2007

Valarie H.

Valerie H

Fortunately poem

Fortunately I went on a cruise.
Unfortunately it sunk to the deepest, darkest part of the ocean.
Fortunately a herd of dolphins picked us up to a fabulous island with fresh springs of sparkling water.
Unfortunately we got lost in a dark, creepy forest.
Fortunately we all made a boat as big as the cruise boat.
Unfortunately it started raining cats and dogs.
Fortunately there was a giant tent that could fit us all and came with pillows and sleeping bags.
Unfortunately there was a bloodthirsty wolf in it with the whitest, sharpest teeth you ever saw.
Fortunately we brought a first aid kit.
Unfortunately a pack of wolves came and tore us into pieces.
Fortunately none of us died.
Unfortunately we ran out of food.
Fortunately we found food and lived on the island forever.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like all the details you put into it, you must have tried really hard on this.



Grant.R

Anonymous said...

Valarie I loved your poem, but my favorite part when you were in the tent with the wolves. That really scared me for a moment.






From Kate

Anonymous said...

Dear Val,
That Fortunately poem must of taken a long time. You really scared me with the wolfs, but the part about the First Aid Made me feel better. I have one question. Was I on the Cruise?



From,
Lucy

Anonymous said...

I liked the part where you were at the fabulous island. You did a really good job.

Matthew H.

Anonymous said...

Val I just can't stop sending comments I thought you did a super job. I hope you make a new Fortunally Unfortunally poem





Your frend/sister Kate H.

Anonymous said...

You did a really really good on the whole story.I loved it all!HOpe you like mine to!!


YOUR CLASS MATE,
Marianne Tissot

Anonymous said...

Val I loved loved loved your story keep up the good work your best friend Madison

Anonymous said...

I loved It LOVE MADISON