Sunday, May 27, 2007

Erin H.

Erin H.

Fortunately

Fortunately we were going to the Caribbean tomorrow
Unfortunately our plane blew up before we got on
Fortunately we took a plane to Hawaii instead
Unfortunately my little brother got sick so we could not board
Fortunately my friend was going to the Caribbean on a different plane so I went with her
Unfortunately the plane was running out of gas
Fortunately we made it
Unfortunately the hotel we were going to stay at exploded in the storm
Fortunately we found a back-up hotel and went swimming
Unfortunately the pool was too cold
Fortunately we were going home tomorrow

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful job Ewrinn! I loved it. I think I'm going to send you another one when I get home. Again, wonderful job!!!




Courtney j.

Caroline said...

Erwin,

I think your poem was fantastico! It was the best. Thank you for the comment you gave me on my poem.

Caroline

Anonymous said...

Great Job!!!!!! That was awesome!!! It wondwerful!!!!

Grace A.

Anonymous said...

Erwin,
That was great. I really liked it. It was really good!!!!!! It was awesome!!!!




Gaby

Anonymous said...

Erwin,
You did a gret job again!!! It was awesome!!!!I know this is my second time writing you a comment.

Your Friend
Grace

Anonymous said...

I loved the part when the plane blew up before you even got on it! Very good! Happy Fathers Day!


Best bud,
Courts

Anonymous said...

Way to go EWRINN!I liked the part when the hotel you were sopposed to stay at exploded during the storm!You are a great friend and a funny one!WHICKED POEM EWRINN!!!!



Your Friend,
Emily T.

Anonymous said...

Erwin,

GREAT POEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Love,
Heidi