Thursday, May 31, 2007

James T.

James T.

Fortunately Poem

Fortunately I was going New Zealand
Unfortunately our airline was canceled so we had to wait until tomorrow
Fortunately we got to see our friends the Valintines
Unfortunately they thought that we were coming a day earlier so my mom called them and let them know that we were coming a day later
Fortunately my dad could call them and let them know what was happening
Unfortunately I barffed the whole entire way
Fortunately they got to pick us up from the airport
Unfortunately their car broke down so they had to call a tow truck
Fortunately we got to their house with a huge red car with a T.V.
Unfortunately we couldn’t go to their beach house
Fortunately we got to go to the beach over sized city beach everyday that we were there
Unfortunately I got sun burned
Fortunately my sunburn got healed
Unfortunately I couldn’t go on their gigantic yellow ski boat
Fortunately we got to spend some time with them
Unfortunately we had to stay inside when it was raining as hard as a lightning bolt
Fortunately they had a basement that we could play games and watch T.V
Unfortunately the power went out when I was playing my favorite game on XBOX 360
Fortunately the power came back in a little bit
Unfortunately I had to start all over from the very start
Fortunately we all got to go out to 31 Flavors
Unfortunately they didn’t have my favorite kind so I had to have mint chip
Fortunately I got to get a topping on top of my mint chip ice cream
Unfortunately I had to go to bed right when we got home
Fortunately I got to watch T.V. in bed I watched Sports Center
Unfortunately the cable was disconnected
Fortunately I had my ipod with me so that I could rock out in bed
Unfortunately my ipod was dead
Fortunately I got to go to a rugby game
Unfortunately thee all blacks lost
Fortunately we got to go to we saw some friends there
Unfortunately right when we got home we had to go to bed
Fortunately we got to go out to breakfast
Unfortunately I had to sit in the car with my brothers
Fortunately I got to play at the beach
Unfortunately the water was really cold so we had to go back home and watch TV
Fortunately my favorite show was on
Unfortunately the next day we had to go home
Fortunately I got to watch a movie on the airplane
Unfortunately the power wasn’t working so I had to listen to my ipod
Fortunately that was my favorite trip in my whole entire life
Unfortunately my ipod was not working
Fortunately we had a safe landing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your poem it was so awesome I love the details!



From ,
Kelsey & Bridgett