Thursday, May 31, 2007

Katherine H.

Katherine H.

Fortunately Poem

Fortunately it was the first day of a new school year
Unfortunately it started to rain cats and dogs
Fortunately I brought a purple umbrella
Unfortunately my teacher was green alien
Fortunately I zapped her with my ray gun
Unfortunately she was still alive
Fortunately I pushed her off a giant cliff
Unfortunately my friends turned into aliens too and pushed me off the giant cliff
Fortunately there is a nice big haystack at the bottom
Unfortunately there was a giant pitchfork in the middle of the haystack
Fortunately I missed the pitchfork and fell straight into the stack of hay
Unfortunately the haystack was in a pick up truck and heading to China
Fortunately the truck driver took me back to Newport Beach and I was back were I started

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i liked it alot it was really good









koen