Thursday, May 31, 2007

Grant R.

Grant R.

Fortunately


Fortunately my friend invited me to come over.

Unfortunately it was very far away

Fortunately someone lend me their huge, fast car

Unfortunately I had a huge crash on the way there

Fortunately my air bag worked

Unfortunately the gas was leaking so I had to get out

Fortunately it didn’t explode

Unfortunately I had to go away because I still couldn’t breathe the breath taking fumes

Fortunately there were helicopters above me that could save me.

Unfortunately the helicopters never saw me.

Fortunately I hitched a ride with some one

Unfortunately He was a bad driver

Fortunately I had a seatbelt

Unfortunately I figured out he was a big dirty criminal

Fortunately I zoomed really fast out of the car

Unfortunately he stayed on my tail

Fortunately I was running as fast as a cheetah

Unfortunately he found a big, fast monster truck car to ride in

Fortunately I lost him

Unfortunately I found myself in a dark corner

Fortunately I ran into a house to be safe and it was my friend’s house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting me a coment and I also liked your story it was pretty cool.I'm happy that you made it to your friends house.

From,
Val

Anonymous said...

you suck