Thursday, May 31, 2007

Kate H.

Kate H

Fortunately Poem



Fortunately I was walking by the blue, silky ocean flowing next to me
Unfortunately I saw a deadly, dirty pirate ship in the distance
Fortunately they gave me a nice warm welcome to be in their crew
Unfortunately they made me clean up their filth on the deadly ship
Fortunately I saw an island that looked just like a forest and I jumped off the dirty boat to swim to it
Unfortunately I was too happy and forgot to look down, because there were piranhas showing their deadly, shiny teeth in the water
Fortunately I swam onto the island out in the distance
Unfortunately there were really dangerous and smelly beasts that lived on the island
Fortunately I didn’t see any of those smelly beasts so far on the island and I started collecting cocoanuts
Unfortunately when I walked over to the cocoanut tree there was a big hairy chimp on the tree that was throwing down rocks and they really hurt!
Fortunately I walked over and flicked him right on his little furry nose and he gave me a cocoanut.
Unfortunately he got angry and kicked me off the island all the way to the shore of the beach I started with.
Fortunately I was walking by the blue, silky ocean flowing next to me and I ran home

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your story is the best.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kate,
This is your best friend writing I think your story was the best story there and it had great details.It was also horrific,fabtabulous,and awsome I also hope you get more coments.

Your sister/best friend,
Val H.

Anonymous said...

Kate your story is the best Go kate Love your best friend Madison

Anonymous said...

I liked the middle where you were chased by piranhas.

Matt H.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you used great adjectives in your poem.