Sunday, May 27, 2007

Timmy H.

Timmy H.
Fortunately Poem
Fortunately today is my most competitive swim meet of the long season
Unfortunately it was pouring rain
Fortunately we had a big, clean tent to keep the rain away
Unfortunately I got last on my long, tiring race
Fortunately I got first on my next swim race
Unfortunately I got disqualified for no reason
Fortunately my mom let me have delicious ice cream
Unfortunately the ice cream melted down my clean hand
Fortunately it stopped raining
Unfortunately the meet ended and I had to go home
Fortunately I got to play soccer at Andersen with fun, nice friends
Unfortunately a mean, huge bully came to us and tried to hurt us
Fortunately we ran as fast as racecars to my house panting heavily
Unfortunately the day was over and my wonderful friends went home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your poem timmy!!


From:
JT

Anonymous said...

Loved your poem about the rainy swim meet! Hopefully, your next one will be in the sun.
LH