Thursday, May 31, 2007

Kelsey S.

Kelsey S.

Fortunately Poem

Fortunately tomorrow is Mother’s Day
Unfortunately tomorrow’s also my dad’s 43 birthday
Fortunately I have a list to tell me when to spend time with my cool dad or sweet mom
Unfortunately my cute pet Chihuahua, Gina, bit the list in half
Fortunately I can write it over
Unfortunately I don’t have any more paper
Fortunately I can write it down on my white board I got for my birthday
Unfortunately it didn’t come with a pen
Fortunately there’s probably on in the house
Unfortunately I don’t have a present for my mom or dad
Fortunately there’s a Toy Boat around the corner
Unfortunately it closes in three min.
Fortunately when I got there, there was only a min. left
Unfortunately I got there with $10 only
Fortunately I could buy something for my mom with $5 and something for my dad for $5
Unfortunately my parents want me home right now
Fortunately I told them that today was my friends birth day and want to get her a present
Unfortunately now they want to help pick out the present
Fortunately I told them that it was I was okay and I could pick it by myself
Unfortunately I have to go to bed right now
Fortunately I could make them something by myself
Unfortunately I don’t know what to make either of them
Fortunately I can make my mom a bracelet with my jewelry set and give make my dad a Billabong hat
Unfortunately I have to stay up, and my parents don’t want me to
Fortunately it’s morning now and I made everything already, and my parents love their gifts!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kiki,
I LOVED your story! It was much better than mine. It think that you extraly extra care about your parents!

Swim team mate,
LUCY!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kiki,

I liked it how you talked about your mom and dad on the same day. great job on using juicy sentenses.
Love MOE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

great job kiki

Anonymous said...

Dear kiki,
Loved all the juicy sentenses and the detail about you having a chihauhau named Gina and making your mom a braclet and giving your dad a billabong hat.

your friend,
Annalise (A.K.A little girl)

Anonymous said...

I like the story it is really funny. : )






Grant.R

Anonymous said...

ZYours is really long.

BBF,
Betty Sue:-)

Anonymous said...

you suck bitch