Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lucy D.

Lucy D.

Fortunately Poem

Fortunately it was the first day of school, but I was still at my house.
Unfortunately I spilt hot chocolate.
Fortunately no one laughed.
Unfortunately I tripped on the black top.
Fortunately I didn’t break a knee.
Unfortunately I backed into a pole.
Fortunately it was a pillow.
Unfortunately there was medal in side the pillow that hurts for everyone
Fortunately we went home so I can rest
Unfortunately my sister pulled my hair so it hurt even more
Unfortunately my dinner fell on me.
Fortunately I had ice cream.
Unfortunately I tripped and my face fell in ice cream
Fortunately I got to have more ice cream that had cookie dough with chocolate chips
Unfortunately we watched a Veggie Tales
Fortunately The Veggie Tale movie was only 30 min. and after I got to on the computer and played Kid Pix
Unfortunately the computer broke and we had to watch 15 more Veggie Tale movie the movies were horrible
Fortunately will have a better day tomorrow!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked it because of the pillowpole it was funny.

Anonymous said...

it was great because it had a begining and an ending.
from Gabrielle

Anonymous said...

I loved your poem it was great!!! I was glad that no one laughed at you when you spilled the hot chocolatte, because that would have been imberising for you. I also liked it that you posted a comment for my sister Val. She really appresheated it.


Your friend Kate #10

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy!Thank you for posting me a coment.You did a great gob that must have been the worst day of your life.You put two unforunleties together.

Your friend,
valerie

Anonymous said...

I really liked the poem - it is great! I especially like that you know that everything gets better. I liked that you know that even though some bad things happened you knew that something good would also happen.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy
Your poem was great I like how U used the juciy sentences

Love
Taylor E.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED IT LOVED IT A LOT

LILLY

Anonymous said...

dear Lucy,
after that day you must have a lot of bruises.Hope you don't have another day like this.Also you had very good adjectives

your friend
annalise

Anonymous said...

Lucy you axedently pt two unfortentlys in a row. : )

Anonymous said...

this poem rocked i almost have had days like this.

Anonymous said...

Not to be offensive, but I didn't really enjoy this poem at all.