Thursday, May 31, 2007

Koen E.

Koen E

Fortunately

Fortunately I was in Hawaii
Unfortunately a tsunami came
Fortunately I lived far away from the tsunami
Unfortunately it was powerful enough to knock down my mansion
Fortunately I got out of the house in time
Unfortunately the tsunami knocked me out to way down in the sea
Fortunately I found a ship
Unfortunately it had pirates on the ship
Fortunately I found their gold and escaped
Unfortunately a lion knocked me out
Fortunately I woke up just before the lion ate me and got away
Unfortunately I ran into alligators
Fortunately I got back home
Unfortunately it was New York
Fortunately I could just swim back to Hawaii
Unfortunately I didn’t know what was in the water way out there
Fortunately I swam down to Hawaii safely on a giant boat, which took me two hours
Unfortunately the boat sank and I had to swim 10 miles to get to my house
Fortunately I made it back to my old broken down house that’s still left there

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Koen I loved your poem. It was great! I only have one more thing to tell you, I hope I wasn't on that pirate ship, because I know you don't think I'm a barbearen.



your friend Kate

Anonymous said...

Good job koen

Anonymous said...

Your stories and imagination are very creative. Not only are you good in school, you are a very good grandson.

Anonymous said...

wow koen you sure do have alot of bad luck but your lucky because that happened to me once but instead I almost fell in a volcanoe, was attacked by a herd of wild llamas, and a chicken with extemely large talons oh well at least your back at home with your loving family and me!!!!
KOHL

Anonymous said...

I liked all the details im guessing its not your dream trip.





Grant.R

Anonymous said...

you suck!!! You have to work on your poetry! But I hear you're sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, your little Alina