Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lilly S.

Lilly S.

Fortunately poem

Fortunately it was the first day of third grade
Unfortunately we had an ugly had a sub
Fortunately she was sweet and nice
Unfortunately she made us do lots of math
Fortunately it was recess
Unfortunately the line in handball was long so I didn’t get to play
Fortunately we had art
Unfortunately I was wearing my favorite white skirt and we were working with lots of colors
Fortunately it came off
Unfortunately it was raining like crazy when we had P.E. outside
Fortunately it was library and I love mysteries
Unfortunately they were all gone and I had had to read a first grade book called The Bunny
Fortunately it had interesting mystery in it
Unfortunately the days went past and the work got harder and harder
Fortunately some of the work was easy
Unfortunately the next day we had a test and I was not ready
Fortunately it was the last day of school and we had nothing to do but watch movies in our pjs
Unfortunately I was going to start fourth grade and the work is even harder
Fortunately is was the first day of fourth grade

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked it because it tells you about third grade.

Anonymous said...

Lilly I think youer polm was really cool. I like the way you expland it and alsow how you showed how wer so happy in it.

Anonymous said...

i loioved the end and the begining and end but i couldn't read the second sentences

Anonymous said...

sory lilly i for got to spell love rong and i for got to right my name

from whitney .f

Anonymous said...

sory lilly i for got to spell love right and i for got to right my name

from whitney

Anonymous said...

That was great. I like it because I'm in third grade and I'm almost in fourth grade. I also like all of the details.


Your Friend,
Grace

Anonymous said...

I loved all the great details.

Emily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lil,
That WAS AWESOME!!!!

LUCY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lilly, Ifor got to do something here it is



:- ) :- ) :- ) : -) :-)

Lucy :-)

Anonymous said...

hay lil how was the first day of school? hoped you liked it!

jewels