Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ford S.

Ford S
Fortunately Poem
Fortunately it was my tenth birthday
Unfortunately it was raining as hard as bricks
Fortunately we got to play the best video games we had
Unfortunately the game did not work
Fortunately we had an airsoft war in my big house
Unfortunately I got hit in the war almost eight times
Fortunately it stopped raining and we got to play soccer
Unfortunately one good slammers soccer ball was flat
Fortunately we played the roughest tackle football
Unfortunately in the game I got hit very hard
Fortunately my team won
Unfortunately someone popped the extra hard ball
Fortunately we got a better soccer ball
Unfortunately we were losing
Fortunately I scored a goal
Unfortunately it started drizzling hard
Fortunately we were having the best time ever
Unfortunately my birthday was over

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY SWEET POEM:))) hey look at the little smily dude with a triple chin!!

Anonymous said...

u rock ford

Anonymous said...

your poem was the best i liked it alot









koen