Thursday, May 31, 2007

Annalise K.

Annalise K.

Fortunately Poem

Fortunately I was going to the annual Orange County fair
Unfortunately there was a hot sunny1 hour line
Fortunately we had a pass that we won at a raffle to go to the front of the line
Unfortunately the clerk that worked at the gate wasn’t there
Fortunately it was only 5 very short minutes until he came back
Unfortunately the rusty silver gate was jammed because there was a piece of chewed bubble gum in the lock
Fortunately we got in to the orange county fair
Unfortunately my most favorite ride ever was closed it was as fun as going to New York
Fortunately there were other rides really fun rides
Unfortunately my brother made me go a ride that made me as nauseas as a bee being shook in a hive
Fortunately he gave 20 bucks to spend on more stuff to buy at the fair
Unfortunately we had to run all the way to the ticket stand to buy more tickets to use so we can go on more rides
Fortunately we got 1,000,000,000 tickets for 3 bucks because no one was buying more tickets
Unfortunately we spent 20 dollars on food at the food court under the canopy
Fortunately it wasn’t my money that my brother gave me for going on a spinning ride
Unfortunately we had to go to a haunted house and it was as spooky as a house at Halloween night
Fortunately it wasn’t that scary as I thought it would be
Unfortunately we got lost and I got really scared that we wouldn’t get out
Fortunately we got out because the clerk herd me scream and got someone to help
Unfortunately we had to spend 30 tickets on that ride (and I thought it was not worth it)
Fortunately he made us pay only six tickets because we got stuck
Unfortunately we had to wait in a 25 minute ride and I got really board
Fortunately it was a really fun ride and it was worth 10 tickets
Unfortunately I was dizzy when I got off and I could not walk straight when I got off
Fortunately we got to go on a thing that takes us across the whole fair
Unfortunately the seat started to swing and it made me nervous
Fortunately when we got off we got to go on the rides I wanted to go on
Unfortunately some were closed and I was sort of sad because I really wanted to go on the rides
Fortunately my favorite ride was open and we went on it 20 times
Unfortunately we had to go soon
Fortunately we had 30 more minutes and that was the good part
Unfortunately we had to go into the petting zoo and it was really stinky
Fortunately I got to feed the animals there and that was fun because I got to feed a baby goat
Unfortunately we had to go in 5 minutes
Fortunately we got to go home with good memories

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like it all!

Tootles,Marianne

Anonymous said...

annalise I really liked it it was perfect and long

LILLY

Anonymous said...

hay annie liked the part about the Orange County Fair did you have a good time? Hope you did!

your friend,
Julienne